Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The week after Christmas - a week without PT!

So, yes I did get homework to do, but cannot for the life of me remember what the homework was!!! haha

I am blaming it on the drugs, I cannot remember a thing!  So I am working hard at trying to walk without a limp.  Yesterday the Game Ready rental people came by to pick up the machine.  It was a wondrous thing but I was really getting to hate it.  Every time I loaded it up and put it on I was freezing!  That is how good it worked!  It chilled my entire body.  I put it on my son's knee a couple of times, same result.

Anyways, as I was saying, the fellow came yesterday to pick it up. He called because he got lost and at the time I asked him if he has 4wd and studs and he said he could get in and out, he swapped one out before.  But the last time he came the driveway was plowed, and yesterday looked like someone shook the snow globe.  It was really coming down.  So poor guy got his little ford stuck in our driveway.  dang.  His wheels just spun and spun.

So I come out, with my crutch to save the day.  I pulled out my tow rope and he didn't have anything to attach it to on his silly little car.  So I hauled him out by the back of his car with my supreme toyota land cruiser.  I love that car.  We had a few other minor mishaps, but we got him out. ta da!!!

He also noticed I did not have a limp.  I was limping by the end of the day, we went to pick up sunglasses for Zoya at the mall and that was quite a wait.

also working on getting back to work. The Dr. wanted me out until Jan 15!  but I am ready to go back next week, so working that out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment