Thursday, December 29, 2011

Two new projects on the needles - Ashby and Avery

I cashed in a gift certificate to Virtual Yarns and have started the Ashby shawl.  It is kind of tedious knitting, but should be pretty.

I also started one of two Avery Cowls.  The yarn is from Quince and Company.  It is knit around so I need to check it to make sure I am not twisted.  The pattern is cool, but I keep getting mixed up, must be the drugs.  ha ha

I completed my forms to go back to work next week, Jan 3.  The doctor had wanted me out until the 15th, but I think it will be good to ease back into the groove.  Plus both kids will be at school, Zoya flies home to Olympia on the 2nd and Leif will be back at South.

Fingers crossed Leif gets through the school year without hijinks and gets into U of O.  cross em now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment