Monday, December 19, 2011

Father it has been 10 days since my last post-20 days post-op

Well I am getting a little more bend to my leg, with the help of physical therapy. It is amazing how quickly one can progress. Last Friday at PT was the breakthrough -I left PT feeling great! Today though I was able to cycle an entire revolution! Last week I was merely stretching back and forth as far as I felt comfortable on tge stationary bike. Today Laura sugguested I try it. The first couple were really really hard, then I was cruising'! Woo hoo. Leif said that is a major step. I am glad I am not working yet, I am totally fagged out, as the Brits would say

I also had kind of a faux pas today-I totally forgot to take my antibiotics -prior to a pap rest. How embarrassing. But the doc was really nice, at least I brought them calendars.

All in all I am doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment