Friday, November 25, 2011

Too lazy for BF

I admit I considered it-even stayed up til-oh heck, I'm still up and it's 2:28! Damn -I am usually asleep by 10. But it was a big day, thanksgiving. We had a nice time and talked to Zoya.

Tonight I asked Leif to keep an eye on Rick while I am in the hospital. Rick falls asleep most nights while tubing -so I asked Leif to please wake him up for bed so he won't be all stiff. Ha ha ha.i think Leif liked that I asked him. He had this funny smirk.

Tomorrow early my friend Stephanie and her husband head to Africa to visit their daughter who is in Ouagadougou (hmmm that was the computer that auto filled that one). I will miss her, I hope they have a safe trip.

Also, I measured my knees tonight for a comparison. My bad knee is 3" bigger.

Hmmmm, also made some headway knitting on the bag-done with that annoying color combo.....so maybe a few stores on official BF!

No comments:

Post a Comment