Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sipalu - a Knit Picks kit (and 16 days pre-op)

half way done and I have blocked it.  This is the front (or back) and the side of the bag.  Now I am to pick up the provisional cast on and knit the other side of the bag.

I was lucky to be able to knit on it a lot while I was home with Leif following his surgery.  I have made a few mistakes, but nothing worth frogging over.

I am considering a leather handle.  This is a gift for my daughter for Christmas.  Of course now the race is on to see how much I can get done over the next couple of weeks.  I imagine I am going to be pretty worthless the first week.  Sort of like when I knit my Dale cardigan in Mexico by the pool while sipping margaritas.  Those rows had kind of a different look.  :)

While I am waiting for this to dry I have started a pair of wristlets.

I am curious if I will be able to have my iPad and iPhone in the hospital.  Should I worry it could get stolen?  It sure would be fun to post from the hospital and keep up on my scrabble........:)

No comments:

Post a Comment