Monday, April 26, 2010

work has been a challenge - so I have been working hard on the stripy neckdown wrap - am down to the last sleeve, then realized I did not finish the trim on one side of the neck, so picked it up to patch it in.

also ordered another bag from Namaste Seconds Sale - the Laguna in Peacock, along with another buddy, this one in pink (hey for $5 - you can't lose), and a t-shirt. I was excited they came today and I opened them in the car - they sent along a cool tape namaste tape measure in orange. nice....

So I stopped at the Knitting Grounds the other day and this young woman was buying some yarn for felted clogs. She had a bunch of questions and I was able to answer them, which was gratifying. My recent escapades felting helped me to offer knowledgeable info. But I realized, if I had a yarn shop I would try and have sample needles out that people could check their gauge before they left. After all some folks don't want to buy a kazillion needles until they find the right one, so this could be a cool option.

gotta keep knitting. later.....



No comments:

Post a Comment